miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012

My second visit.

Hi! my second visit was the house of the Anton chejov! Is in Taganrog, it's very beautiful, when you're indoors, it seems like a dollhouse!




When I finished the visit, I went with my grandmother to visit the history of him, we saw the story by Chekhov, he was a great person!

 Антон Павлович Чехов, was master of short story, still considered one of the most important writers of short stories in the history of the literatura.Como playwright wrote four plays, and short stories have been acclaimed by writers and critics. Chekhov combined his literary career to medicine, in one of his letters wrote:
"Medicine is my lawful wife, literature, only my lover"!
 He stopped writing plays after the bad reception that his work The Seagull (Russian: "Чайка") in 1896. However, this same work was very successful in 1898, performed by the company Moscow Art Theatre of Konstantin Stanislavski, also playing Uncle Vanya ("Дядя Ваня"), Three Sisters ("Три сестры") and The cherry Orchard ("Вишнëвый сад").
he dead  sick from tuberculosis contracted from their patients July 15, 1904 (44 years)!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario